Monday 1 October 2012

1 October 2012

so this has been an eventful week I am now the new Spanish District leader and I am still in Vancouver and I am still with Elder Rivera this will be 6 transfers in the Vancouver Spanish area. Winter is coming! time to get the wool socks out :) any way yes the weather is getting colder and the leaves are falling. Many things here are looking good the trees are reds, yellows, and greens and the peak of the mountains are starting to turn white so yes the winter is on it's way. well I have finally accepted that I will not be here much longer no matter how much I would love to stay. As we all know that there is a time and a season to all things. and to adopt the great words of J.R.Tolkien for me wanting to stay. "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide, all they have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to them!" and we learn from the Book of Mormon that this life is a time given to man that they may repent and receive the gospel. so all I have to do is decide how I will use this time left, that I have in-order to help my brothers and sisters learn of and accept the gospel. I am doing well although I have been stressed out but things are getting better. I love you all and I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment