Monday 24 September 2012

24 September, 2012

how are things going? things are doing very well here in the Canada Vancouver mission and I am doing well too. things are good I am learning a-lot still and understanding more the gospel and how to live it, it is great!! So how is the work going? very well we are teaching a wonderful family and they are just loving the gospel and wanting to get baptized.... OH Gabriel and Nancy called me yesterday it has been over a year and a half since I have seen them. I can only imagine how big their kids are now. Birthday like's or need's? two White Shirts, Long sleeve. cards from my favorite nieces and nephews (children of my sisters) and..... that's it nothing else I don't want anything else. You can't believe that 2 years has gone by so fast. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT HAS!!!! President Tilleman told me the same thing! "Make every Moment count." but he told me to get trunky but in a certain way. now how are things there? that is so cool that Donny recived the priesthood. I had been thinking about him a-lot. any way I was also thinking about my mothers cooking and what I want to eat first... So many good thing hard to chose but I think that I have settled on chicken rolls mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooooo gooooood! so yeah thats how things are right now I love you all and with that Love I say "until next week!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment