Monday 17 September 2012

17 September 2012

well this has been a great week. we have been working hard and we have not had much time to rest.

now I will let you know that I have been doing well and I have been learning a-lot about how I can keep growing and come closer to my savior. I have been reading in Jesus the Christ and there is just so much that I never knew and I have started to read the new testament with a greater understanding of the events that are happening. and so there are many things that I have been learning but not much has been happening and so my e-mails have been short. but I have been coming to understand who I am and who I can become.

I am loving my mission more than ever.!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I have not much more to tell.
so till next week and with my Love Elder Ziegler!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment