Monday 3 September 2012

3 Sept. 2012

So this week has been a good one. we have been working hard to find new investigators because President Tilleman gave us a challenge to find 5 so we got to work with only 4days left we had to work hard and for a little bit we thought that we wouldn't reach it but at the end of the week we did and now ElderRivera and I are very excited to make it the standard for the area so that we can help the area and the ward grow.

Well on other news we are teaching a family and they are awesome we only had a few lessons with them and I already love them so much it is great to see how they are loving the Gospel and applying it to their lives it truly is wonderful.

Also this last week has been full of service we have been helping people move and it was one after another and day after day... I was tired so I think needless to say I slept well. but other than that not much has been happening.

The weather is cooling down and the summer is slowly turning into fall and I can just smell the winter rains in the air.

I have been reading a lot from Jesus The Christ and it has been wonderful I have learned so much that I wish I had read it a long time ago.

well I have to get going so I will talk to you next week. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment