Monday 27 August 2012

27 August 2012

okay so when I heard about uncle Jim I simply was pondering a-lot about how I could help and I felt it hard to say much on the subject. for the only words of comfort I know of are that the Lord has revieled that it is all apart of his Plan. I am glad to hear that uncle Jim has passed. it is good to think that he has gone to a place where mortal pain is non existent.

now I would like to tell you about my week. well we have been able to work closely with the members and have found a few less actives and helped them feel the love of our father. so we have been working hard and walking a-lot I have started liking using public transit you are able to meet so-many people that way. and I have been able to open up a-lot more. now I don't have much time so I have to get going.

I have to go so untill next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment