Monday 13 August 2012

13 August 2012

hello every one I am doing well this fine sunny day in Vancouver b.c

any way it has been a great week we have been working hard so that we can start getting things going in our area. it has been slow in the work but we are not losing heart. because when we lose heart the Lord cannot bless us for our efforts. How goes the battle? well as I said we are out there every day working hard and helping others come back to the Father. How is the big City? Things in the city are doing great I have been learning so much and to be honest I am used to living here now and I might just be even more used to it by the time you see me. but I promise that I wont bore you with the little details. So is there anything either of you need? I would like an update of the family photo's.

other events that are going on. well not much has been going on other than me learning how I need to do better and how I can keep on doing well. so I know that these have been short as of late but I have a lot on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment