Monday 20 August 2012

20 August 2012

So how goes the March of Heavenly Fathers work? well the work goes well.

I tried many times to check my balance here but I can't the machines here don't have that option.
and I know it was a few months late but I decided to send it anyway I wanted to send it in time for feb.14 but as you can guess I forgot. any way that was funny you have to admit.

so the work as I said goes well we have been seeing miracles and they have been coming fast and we have had to work hard to keep up. now this has become a subject that I don't like talking about but I only have a few months left and so you may be getting a letter or call about travel info and stuff. any way I am loving my mission more and more every day and I keep learning more about my savior and I love him even more every day. I have been reading the book Jesus the Christ and it is awesome I have learned so much and it is great. so things are well here.

so I have no idea about the scholarship stuff so if you could take care of that for right now that would be great.

with much love Elder Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment