Tuesday 7 August 2012

7 August 2012

Yesterday was a holiday and so I was not able to e-mail. and so a few things that are new (1) we have a an investigator that is preparing to be baptized on the 18 he was taught for a wile before and now he wants to make that covenant with our father in heaven. (2) we are now going to use public transit and car we have a very limited mileage allotment and so we will be working twice as hard.... I Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3)?????? well I'll let you know if there is anything else. but the week has been sweet. we are learning so much I have really expanded in my knowledge about the gospel. a return missionary said " I wish I knew how to studdy when I started my mission because I am only scratching the surface of the knowledge I can have" and that is so true for me too. well sorry that this is short but I weill lett you know of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment