Monday 10 September 2012

10 September 2012

Hello this has been an interesting week I have been working hard and I
have been losing weight it has been fun. Today one of the Elders
that we were with said "you might get sent to surrey!" I must admit I
got scared because I know that I would get big again and that, to be
honest is the last thing that I want.

well any way I have been thinking a-lot about how to develop more faith and I have been lead time and time again to one key thing and that is the Christ like
attribute of knowledge. so I think that in-order to develop more
faith I need to obtain more knowledge of my savior. now that to me was
an interesting thing because our Zone has been focusing mostly on
having perfect faith, doubting nothing. so it has been great I have had
that additional push to develop it.

so more about my life so far... I got the package and well I can't
send a photo of me opening it, it didn't last long about the only
thing left is the almonds I am saving those. well I must let you know
that I bought a new watch and no not because my other is broken I
still have it in working condition but I liked the watch that I
bought. so I now have two watches. that is more than I can remember
ever owning at one time.

we life is life and I am trying to make every
day the best ever so yeah I am loving it so much.

LOVE YOU MORE!!!.... For Eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so with that
Love, Love Elder Ziegler.

No comments:

Post a Comment