Monday 22 October 2012

22 October 2012

so this has been a good day and a great week we are teaching a few people and some of them have a date for baptism. and they are very excited. well things are going well and the up-coming months are looking well for the area and the ward. the lord really has blessed this mission and the people here in Canada. well not much has changed other than no I haven't gotten my package from you mom and dad but I got one from Diana..... Hermana Ziegler. I will send pictures next week of the card very funny and she gave me a pillow tie ha ha and it's purple. but yeah not much new right now. so things are good. I assume all is well and wait till the next week. so lets see I think that is about it for the things I have to write so until next week. Love Elder Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment