Monday 15 October 2012

15 October 2012

well today so-far is a good day. and things here are going well and we are working hard and we are looking for more people to teach and this is proving a little difficult but it is a good thing that we have to work hard this work was not meant to be easy. so how are things? I have not yet received the packages so you will have to wait at least another week. I will keep you updated. any way not really any new experiences. Oh, we do have one it was interesting we come home one night and a fellow just gets in our car and after seeing us gets out and walks away. it was interesting and a little funny. there are not many things new but a few things here and there. I am sorry that this is not as long as we all would like but I don't have much to talk about. so until next week with my love Elder Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment