Monday 8 October 2012

8 October 2012

How are things?? things for me are going well and I am loving my mission more and more. the members are great and we are teaching a few people that I can see that the Lord has prepared them. There are many things going on right now that I can't remember them right now. However I will include one experience. We started teaching a family and the Mother and Child are rather interested. the second lesson that we had with them the Child started crying at the end and the way they could describe that they were feeling was "happiness" and the Spirit was very strong it was wonderful. it was one of many times so far on my mission. and now let me tell you that I love you. okay now about something that I learned at conference I heard alot about having a change of vision and have the power of the atonement help you over come the dark clouds that blind your spiritual eyes... it was just an amazing conference this year. and I look forward to next year!!!! well at least to the Ensign. and so untill next week and with Love Elder Ziegler.

No comments:

Post a Comment