Monday 12 September 2011

29 August 2011

So how is the work going in your part of the vineyard? they are going very well and I am surprisingly happy and tired at the same time. I can't put my head down as I kneel or I will drift away. Who are you teaching? we are teaching several people so far, but most of them are progressing slowly and others are like ( this is my first time here I like it, what do I need to do to become a member.) How are things with your Companion? they are great he will be going home after Diana goes into the MTC and he has told me that he wants me to be a better missionary than he was. and better than all the missionary's the members remember. Any more fun stories? well just last night I scared one of the Elders in the apartment. what I did was after they had settled down for the night I swung open the door and jumped onto his bed and asked him in a deep voice to give me a hug. and he was screaming and said no get away. but we all had a good laugh this morning. any Spiritual stories? we were teaching a lady (2nd visit) we had invited her to be baptized and she said yes, then she asked us to help her prepare for it by reading with her and helping her understand.

so Daddy is trying to play mach maker is he well..... I am to busy to worry about that right now I am even to busy to eat at times. oh another funny story it was a dream. Elder Silbas my companion is a Zone leader and as I said he is about to go home (next transfer) and in my dream we got a call from President Tilleman and after he told Elder Silbas where he was going He started to talk to me then he said "Elder Ziegler you will be replacing Elder Silbas as Zone leader!" and all I said was "Are you kidding?!?!?!?" and with that all the elders had a big roomer. any way how are things there? I don't really get much info and I feel so far out of the loop I have no idea there is one let alone where it might be. Well I need to E-mail my sisters TE AMO MAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go and stand in front of a temple. Study carefully the house of the Lord and see if it does not inspire you to make some improvements in the physical temple the Lord has given to you to house your eternal spirit.

WE WILL BE GOING TO THE TEMPLE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment