Monday 19 September 2011

19 SEPTEMBER 2011

How is life treating you? the life is not to bad I am getting better at a lot of things and I am actually starting to forget allot about the things back home and what I liked to do.

so more about how things have been well I have a new companion well one I had before. Elder Trader elder Silbas went to surrey to finish his mission.

Remember how last week we went to Black tusk on a hike well I don't hurt anymore. yesterday I gave a talk in sacrament about missionary work but I tried to use a different way. I talked about the 2000 stripling warriors. Alma 53:17 I talked about how many missionary's have the same desire. They fight for the souls of their brothers and sisters. When I was reading this and preparing for the talk I was thinking is this my desire is this what I want to do. So that really changed my view on what I need to do to become closer to my Father in heaven.

I also can feel how much I miss you because today I was able to write a little and then the other elders wanted to go downtown and so on the way back I stopped here at the library so I could finish writing to you.

I am doing very well and I am sorry I did not send you an Email for your B-day to be honest I forgot and so I am trying to repent of that I love you very much I will be seeing you through different eyes when I get home.

well I need to go now but I will keep you all in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment