Monday 26 September 2011

26 September, 2011

the sunrise the other day
one of my favorite pics a black tusk
CAN YOU SEE IT????? I CAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA






Well first off with the getting out of bed on time she(Diana) will have a crash (no pun intended) coarse on that one and being on time well same story.

There are only 2 wards in Spanish here. so yeah I don't move much.

Can you believe it I have been a missionary for almost 1 YEAR. it's crazy for me to think about it, it feels like only a few months.

well the work is progressing a lot of things happened this last week...
1.Elder Maynes was here and did a mission tour.
2. I saw a Datson 280 Z (yellow).
3. I saw a sticker that said "Going to the sun Road, Glacier national park." that brought back some memories about the weeping wall and Mariahs pass.

Well not much else is going on here not anything exciting anyway just working hard and not much sleep so it's very tiring. But I would never change what I have learned thus far for anything in the world.

Well I have more E-mails to write I will keep you all in my prayers.

LOVE ELDER ZIEGLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment