Tuesday 13 September 2011

12 September, 2011


So how is life this week? well rather tiring a lot of work.
the 6.4 earthquake off the coast of Vancouver Island. did you feel it? no I didn't I found out about it on Sunday.
have there been any aftershocks? not that I know of.

Well other than that I have been very busy I have had to find new investigators and drop some. Today we went to a place called black tusk. and it was very cool. I will add some pics.

I am progressing in many way's I am getting better with the language. I am starting to know more of the doctrine, and I am loving the people more and more every day.

How is life there I hear so little of the going on's I feel left out. and I am not really wanting much.

About my week it was good we started out with a good time of phone tag with some of the members. then we went to see one of the members we haven't passed by for a long time and her grand daughter wants to be baptized so we will see what the mother says.

About the hike we went to the top of the middle mountain in the 3rd pic. and the trip down was the hardest part. We all had fun we also saw a wonderful lake well I will send more pics another time.

any way I have been rather cranky to day because of the hike we got up at 4:00am to be able to get back in time to shower and get dressed.

I love you very much and I want you to know I am well. the last pic was at the beginning of the trail. cool huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment