Tuesday 3 April 2012

2 April 2012

So how has your week been? Have you been busy at work? well we have been busy but we have not been able to teach anyone for two weeks now and we had to take this entire weekend for moving. NOT fun we are in an apartment that is nice hard wood floors and lots of room we are settling in rather well. When I know weather or not I am getting transferred in about two weeks. I will let you know my address.

I have not heard back about registering for school but I will ask in person and let you know asap.

any way I do have my new suit coat but I also put on my charcoal jacket for the first time and I was opening the pockets and the left one, the wrong seam popped so it's still wearable but I will have to do some surgery.

any way I LOVED CONFERENCE IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not describe how cool it was all I can say is watch it for your self

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2012/04?lang=eng

here's the link address they are very inspirational.

so what's new there I want to know I don't hear much from many people I have yet to get a photo from Mariah and I do thank you for the pics mom, dad and Nichole.

so yeah there is not much to talk about and I don't have much time left so I will let this one be short and say asta la aproccima samana :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment