Tuesday 10 April 2012

10 April 2012

so yeah we have rather interesting holidays here and the libraries were closed yesterday so we are allowed to email today.

Any way it has been a rather slow few weeks a defendant test of faith and will. we have not been changed but here is our new address #2 8678 Osler st. Vancouver Canada v6p3a7. nothing bigger than a letter because we have a small mailbox and please no packages.

Other than that not much to report just that I am doing well and we are working hard at becoming obedient to the lord in all things.

well I have no funny stories or sad ones not even some spiritual ones it has just been a hard week full of work.

I have had one of those testimony giving experiences. I was asked to share my testimony in a meeting about the savior and the things I said I learned that there was not the slightest bit of coincidence in how the Gospel has played a role in our lives. and I was able to share the I know that if this Gospel was not true then I would not be standing here today. So I am a living wittiness of the message and in the knowing that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and the Son Jesus Christ.

I just wanted to say that I am supper excited to be a missionary I have never felt so happy and I have not understood so much of life and how to live it with joy.

ohh Hermana Ziegler you had what and didn't share with me???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so not fare and one thing I learned from english work is if your full no tengas miedo para negar ma`s comida bueno la unica cosa que puedo decir es echas las ganas y siga aldalante. sin desafio no hay victoria!!!!!!

To every one that will be reading HI!!!!! and how are you? you may send replies to the address listed hehe I love you all and I hope you have an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment