Tuesday 7 February 2012

5 February 2012

How are you my son? I am doing well not much different just the same old same old and a head ache yesterday that's all gone today.


How is the work? it is going very well and the best part is that we had 4 investigators at church yesterday!!!!!!! the most I have had my entire mission.

there was an 5.7 earthquake not to far away? I had no clue!

I was in seventh heaven when I was in that forest it was so cool and the funny thing was I felt at home there. Not like a sense of like I was back in Carthage watching star wars but more like I was completely at peace and welcome. you know what I mean?

well any way it's great to hear that all is working so well for you. but I do have some sad news. President Tilleman is not feeling well and he is in the hospital recovering from a dog bite and a fall. so if you could include him in your prayers that would be great we are told that he will be fine but that prayer never hurts.

Well on to happier news Elder Smith will be 21 on the 14th and I have a plan to make him a cake just something simple.

Any way we are still working hard it is rather tiering and so I sleep very well at night and it is funny I wake up at 6:00, 6:25, and 6:30am but before 6:30 I just go back to sleep but it helps me be more alert after 6:30 so it's just like seminary days YAYYYYYYYYY

Any how so how is every one I am super excited to get your letters!!!!! so who is writing me??????? ( Read in a sad voice -->) alright I haven't got a letter in a month and I am desperate for those little pieces of paper.

(okay happy time) so I was asked if I was teaching any one cool well We are his name.... lets call his Nate is engaged to a less active member and we have been teaching for a little wile and yesterday when he came to church he bore his testimony which is so cool and amazing for him be cause he has been struggling with coffee and smoking as well as some other $/health problems and he said that his life hasn't been better but it has been easier to deal with. so he is starting to see how the gospel is changing his life.

Then another new investigator lets call him Jack is an older fellow but has two sons that are 8 and 6 and they just moved here a few weeks ago and he told us that so far every thing that's happened to him here in Courtenay has been for the better. and he said that he thinks that this church could be the one for him. and he really wants to give his sons the best life he can and also a good foundation of morals for latter on in life. so yeah we will see how things go for them.

Hey real quick question has any one commented on my blog if so could you send me copies of what they say?

Any way there has not been much different in mission life but I have been reading in Job a little at nights and I came across Job 20:8-9

8 He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night.

9 The eye also which saw him shall see him no more; neither shall his place any more behold him.

when I read that I was like "WHAT??????" "thats kind of cool" but after reading it a few times I thought of how people can hear of how they can have a better life but they say it's just a dream and never accept it and so in that light to me this scripture is talking about Jesus Christ and He will not be found in them. for they have chased Him out of their hearts. That was fairly interesting to think about and I wanted to share it with the world I guess since this is going up on my blog.

Any way I have to write President ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment