Monday 13 February 2012

13 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERY ONE!!!!

Eric are you and your companion District leaders? just elder smith is DL I am just his companin. I would have told you if I was a leader of any kind although when I got transferred out here I was thinking before I found out that I was changing to English work that I was going to train but I didn't. I am actually glad I was taken away from the city I was going crazy I was hating it to many people all at once. but I did love the ward. as I do here.

ohh by the way I have the stuff I need to fix my pants so don't worry you taught me well my darling mother and if my sewing doesn't work then I will use duct tape and yes I was influenced by my father.

any way not much to report this week other than tomorrow is Elder Smith's B-day and he doesn't know but the food bank were we do service on Tuesday's the people there are planing a nice surprise for him. shhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret I promised that I wouldn't tell him so don't blow it for me I want him to be surprised.

now about how things are here in Courtenay things are well we are teaching several people who are really liking the teachings of the Gospel and it is so wonderful to see a light come into their eye's and their whole personality change bit by bit.

there are a lot of people her that are not to happy about us tracting after dark here we had one person call the R.C.M.P. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) on us and file a complaint and another threaten to call them if we did not leave the neighborhood. so that was funny and guess what the time was 8:30pm the one who filed the complaint called the family history center to complain some moreand said "NO ONE SHOULD BE KNOCKING ON MY DOOR SO LATE" they were asked "what time is the latest you think any one should knock on your door?" they said "4:00pm!!!!!!!!" that is about 10 minutes before sunset in the winter here. I think that it is so funny that they made sutch a fuss about it that they called to yell about it in my mind I was thinking "wel I don't know which door you were but I am sertin you said "NO" so we left it at that and left your door for about 6-12 months to let you simmer down.

ohh I just remembered I saw some thing that daddy migh like it was a 4 season box set for The Beverly Hillbillie's for only $25 I thought that He would love that I would have bought it for him if I could but I can't. so I have been thinking and you know that is a bad thing.... most of the time. any way I was thinking of sending a box home of canadian candy/chips so if you have any requests all I need is the money and I will get it and send it to you!!! I saw hat ketchup chips are on sale right now so you might want to get it wile it's hot.

well I am not quite sure what to write about now I haven't gotten any letters from any one so that I can answer questions that I get throughout that week so yeah. thats about all I have for this week. Hasta la aproccima nos vemos! con amor Elder E. Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment