Tuesday 28 February 2012

26 February, 2012

Hello everyone

so I got a hold of a Darth maul light-saber and had some fun a member
put this video of me up so I could send it to you I thought it was fun any way.
its not long but sweet.


so about mission life......

well not much different we will find out transfers tonight. Elder Smith thinks that he is out of here, he has been here six months and I have been here just over four. that is weird to see how fast time fly's.




Three months ago we started teaching the young lady that is in the photo and she is just loving every thing about the church. she has a really strong testimony it is
just amazing to see how much she has changed from the first time we met her.

So other news one of our investigators wants to be baptized and they have been making big changes in their lives they have gotten rid of a lot of the former sins that they held onto.

We also had some exchanges with the zone leaders I went done to Nanaimo and I
found a few things there that I liked one was a hat that I thought "I have the perfect shirt for this" and of-course you can guess what I was saying with the other hat. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" "Show me your identification" lol any way I thought that it was sweet. Also on the way down to Nanaimo saw these statues and thought they were cool.
well elder Smith and I have to go to Powell river today so I have to
go ttyl and I will let you know what happens next week. love you more
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment