Monday 28 November 2011

28 November 2011


It has been a great week 2 of our investigators set a baptismal date and they really are loving the Gospel so that is wonderful.

I haven't been here for very long and every one treats me like family and to answer your question Yes I had Thanksgiving diner 2 of them, one day after the other and the 2nd one turned into a member present:D.

I also made some Clam chowder my own recipe I'll send you a copy.! (I got your card on the 23)

well any way how is life back home??

mommy you know that when I get home I will be giving you and daddy such a big hug that you can hardly imagen.

I have been thinking a lot about the mountains lately, since every morning I wake up and watch an amazing sun rise on snow capt peaks it is so beautiful I love it. I feel that one day I will be living there. but that day is far distant.

any way I wanted to send some Christmas cards but I don't have the address so if you could send me them that would be wonderful.

I will be asking President Tilleman if we can Skype this year or not and I will let you know as soon as possible. I was also thinking Diana will most likely be leaving on the 28th of DEC. so I will miss hearing her voice and so it will only be me you speak to on Christmas unless the MTC changes policy.

any how. the work is going very well so far we are doing a lot of tracting but a lot less than I did in Vancouver city.

(Diana) did you know that Presidant Brown went in shortly after me! and he knows
several people in Nauvoo and he might remember me because I volunteered to speak if he needed any one from that area.

(Mariah and family) I miss you! send more Emails.

It was a little weird at first but I still do language study.

(Nichole and family) I miss you and love you all! same thing on the Emails :D...

well any way I am still working hard every day.

Have a wonderful week every one :D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment