Monday 5 December 2011

5 December 2011

well Life here has been awesome rather cold the coldest it got as far
as I can remember is about -4 but I had my scarf to keep me warm.

I know it has flown by and tomorrow we will be looking back and thinking
were did 2012 go?

well any way I have been well and I might add I don't mind if I don't get a Christmas package I will be happy with simple cards and maybe some pictures and you can send them to the office and they will get them to me were ever I am.

It is rather weird to think that Diana might be there for longer I think it would be both good for her and a little saddening for her as well but as long as she keeps a
good attitude she will only ever get blessings. She told me about her hiccups it's funny that the elder can imitate them I also think it will be good for her to find out the cause. WE WILL FINALLY FIND THE ANSWER TO THE WESTERGREN HICCUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any way right now things are awesome here I am Loving it I am really growing and
learning. I feel that Tomas is around me when ever I need a bit of a kick you could say!

I did get the journal and now I think that I have enough to last my whole mission I now have the one I bought which is very big the one Diana sent me and now aunt lee's. so I don't think I will need a new one for a long time.

Elder Smith and I are out talking to a lot of people and seeing the Lord work in several peoples lives and it is so wonderful.

The members here are awesome they are always giving to the missionaries, one of the
sisters took us shopping for food today. Then we helped a family move
some things after zone conference and we could see the gratitude in
their eyes. That is a wonderful feeling.

Well I have more to write
ttyl LYM (LOVE YOU MORE)

No comments:

Post a Comment