Monday 12 December 2011

12 December 2011

Hello well I am doing well and YES MOTHER I AM!!!!!!!!!! ( I asked him if he was keeping his apartment clean and other motherly questions)

I still can't believe how fast the time has gone I mean I was looking at the calender at the 1st of Dec. and I was thinking wow November flew and in only a few days till half way I don't want it to end.

well this week has been great we have had so many people actually speak with us
and not yell at us it was wonderful.

The ward is amazing they are so excited to do missionary work and are giving us ideas for finding people. I love it. (hey daddy & mommy) I would like to get a copy of your conversion story. I would like to be able to actually know how you felt as you learned the gospel and how it changed your life.

Well Elder Smith and I have a tree up and for decorations we have pass-along cards it is a true missionary tree. One of the members gave us a whole bunch of presents and they gave us scripture references as a clue to what they are so we are looking them up and putting on our thinking caps.

ESL is not going as of yet because we don't have any one to teach.

so far the work here is doing well we have some investigators that are progressing and seeking for the truth, it is so cool to see how their live have changed so far.

I have been studying about the life of Captain Moroni, seeing how it was and why he was the way he was and so far it has been very interesting because I am trying to see in my mind everything I read.

I have to go now but I want to let you know I love you and pray for you every day.
if there is any one you think I should write send me the address and I will write them asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment