Monday 2 May 2011

2 May, 2011




I baptized the ones that are with the Other Elders as-well.

OK so you want a long E-mail.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'll do my best and the book is off for now. well thus far in my mission I have been sick 3 times and only one was really bad, and it was not fun. Life is great we have had 3 to 4 days of no rain only sun. Elder Trader is from Orange County California so that made him happy but today it's raining. The weather is actually getting warmer and here when the weathers good we can go without our suit coats.

I am not dreaming in Spanish very often I have only had a few dreams thus far in Spanish but I am told that at times I speak in Spanish In my sleep so that is encouraging. Many of the members tell me that it is hard to hear my gringo accent so that is good one step closer to being a Latino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway my area is huge look a map of Surrey and Delta in B.C. Canada and that is my area and I am in charge of all the Spanish speakers in that area. so yeah it's one of the biggest areas in the mission.

I'm truly sorry that I have not written longer E-mails.

The Baptisms where amazing and they even invited their friends to come so that made it even better.

OK more about my comp. He is very Different from me and he likes to surprise me. He will be good for me.

We have found several potentials and there is one that I am already praying for so if you could too that would be great she need them.

oh one thing you can do is have the "people" who ask about me write me so I can get some mail because I haven't gotten anything for almost two months:( so yeah I don't want to feel like Job any more I want to be remembered.

well now that I have had my cry time on with the E-mail

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!????
so I have some questions how often is the sky blue??? answer " I HAVE NO IDEA" OK I know random but that's the Ziegler in me!!!!!!! Or is it the Westergren??????????????? oh well who Care's. well I hope you enjoy your long E-mail. and remember I am praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment