Friday 11 February 2011

11 February, 2011

OK so this is my last P-day in the MTC and I will try to make the most of it. so how are things???? I miss you and I am excited to get out into the field. I Can't wait to have a bowl of clam chowder when I get there

Okay so I want to know did you get the package that I sent? sorry it's not in a flat rate it was cheaper for me to use a different box.

Well let tell you of some of my goals this week for a while my goal has been to increase in my Spanish so that when I leave I will be on a scale of one to ten. I want to be a fifty and so far I am at forty five A day ahead of schedule. Some others are more like the amount of lessons I want to teach and the amount of contacts.

I want to fill up my camera disc before I send it home so that you have a lot to chose form. I am very grateful for the pictures from every one the letter from the girls really lightened my spirits. well I know that you would love to have a long E-mail but you know that I am not a fast typer. Today while I was at the Temple I felt that I needed to add some names to the prayer role so I added the Cox's and Uncle Jim and Aunt Pattie which reminds me I have a B.O.M. for them and I need to send it off could you send me the address. And the address for Church Head Quarters ????

OK Diana I have to ask "WHAT DID ELDER ANDERSON WRITE????????????????" I've never heard you talk to a fellow like that even in jest.

How is the job hunting coming I heard from Bishop Smith that daddy is looking at a job in Quincy.

oh and Diana The Elders in my Zone think that you are "An Image of heaven in the darkness of their lives" but all who said it and asked if they could write you I told them "NO"

any way how are things there? every one who asks where I'm from has the usual response of "WOW THAT'S SO COOL" so I "just Smile and Wave"

Diana about the wolves I have no Idea the thought just came to me and the impression told that you needed to write it.

well I haven't much time left so I will say until my next P-day. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment