Monday 11 June 2012

11 June 2012

so this week was a little slow until the travailing assistants came for an exchange then we just started to find more and more Spanish people the Lord just putt more of his children in our path than I have seen before. and then yesterday we had 5 investigators come to church and they all have a baptismal date for the end of this month. When I heard that I was so happy I almost started to laugh... well I did for a little bit. three of them are a family a mother and her two children and the other two are twin brothers. the brothers said that when they came to church they felt a peace that they had never felt ever before in any other church. and they mother and her children we had been trying to teach for just over a month. but they have now accepted the invitation to follow the example of our Lord and Savior and be baptized. I am very excited to be here at this time. and I heard that one of the investigators I taught was baptized early this month and I just felt a peace that was so calming, I was relieved to know that they had entered into our Fathers kingdom. So things are well.... Oh I got the box Daddy and now all I am missing is R2D2 and then I will have the dynamic duo. and Diana it is wonderful that you too are finding joy in your mission. and don't forget to find JOY in 3rd place. (Jesus, Others, You) I have learned that is truly the way to find true happiness and joy. Nichole How are you!? the kids are growing so fast I hardly recognized them in the photos. and Mariah whats new? I still haven't gotten a picture of you and your new little darling. any way I pray all things are well with each and every one of you. now mommy you know I love you and you know that I miss you but I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha now lets see is there any one I missed.... nope so I will talk to you next week with updates on the family's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment