Tuesday 4 October 2011

4 October 2011
















I HAD CLAM CHOWDER so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well anyway we had a great p-day and it was a long one. The weather is getting colder and it is raining more and more here.
I am getting happier than I have ever been and when I look back I think "WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???????????????????" I am told that the time goes faster and that scares me.

Canada is very wonderful and I am so happy to think that I have changed so much so far. I know that I still have troubles but I also know that I will be able to grow from what it is that I am teaching. Now I feel that I can help in some small way and I have to thank you for all you have done to teach me and help me.

I really loved Conference this year but most of all this is the talk I felt the most.
I felt it manly because I lived it in Carthage and I had to Stand for what it was that I Believed and know what was right. I also wish to adapt the words of Abraham Lincoln "All I am or ever hope to be is because of my angel (parents)" It is true! you have been the driving force in my life. I, like the two-thousand sons of Mosiah know for I have never seen doubt in my mother or fathers eyes, of the truthfulness of this Gospel.
I will leave you now with my Love. Elder Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment