Tuesday 11 October 2011

11 October 2011


Yes I had a very good week and I have learned a lot this last week and it is all in my journal. The one Diana gave me is full but I got another one that is rather large so I have a lot of room.

Well any way I am still asking where has the time gone? I am keeping sane at night I bought a Chess board and I am winning against another Elder 5 games to 4 with 2 stale mates.

Not much in teaching so far but we are doing a lot of tracting and so that is a lot of work.

Any way I am very excited to see the new additions to the family.

I am looking forward to the package but I don't feel like I am going to be 20. The district and I have plans to go to Denny's so I can get a free grand slam it will be after our district meeting.


I will also be spending the rest of my B-Day in Surrey on an exchange. Other than that I have only plans to share the gospel and trust me it ain't easy there can be no L.A.Z.Y. syndrome on a mission it is defiantly hard work.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving here in Canada but there was no civil build up to it. HERE IT IS. that's all it was all the advertisements are for Christmas and Halloween.

It's strange to think that I will reach a year on my mission this winter. I still miss everyone but it seems like I have only been gone a few months. I am working harder and harder every day.

By the way the pic I sent saying "can you see it" its a grouse!!!!


I LOVE YOU ALL AND PRAY FOR THE BEST. Love Elder Ziegler


A note from Mom (me): HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY STRIPLING WARRIOR!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
October 12th is Elder Ziegler's (Eric) 20th Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment