Monday 28 March 2011

28 March, 2011

Hey how are you? I am well!!! I have some good and bad news for you. First with the good there is a family that wants to be baptized soon the (T) family but the daughter doesn't want to lose the cash flow of the grandmother. So we are working with them. Also the (M) as well but they still have a ways to go.

Ok now for the bad news. Elder Reynolds may be transferred this week we will see, but I hope not. I'll have to beg President to let him stay one more.
Well I don't have much else to report so until next week. Hay I forgot to tell you something I ate Baloot (Balut) last week and here is a picture of what it is it's a duck egg(embryo).












I think Eric had written another letter and forgot to hit send. He has done this before. bummer no real letter this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment