Saturday 1 January 2011

31 December,2010

Email I received new years eve.



whats up no mail of any kind for what seems a week what up with that????????????????????????? I am getting worried. I saw Sister Smith on her first day it was nice to see a familiar face. so I may or may not write much. about my camera at first it was the pictures I would take would be all pink and then they would be pulled down and now the color is all off with pink on the sides. I think it may be the lens.

so letters for others.....
* Bishop Smith, Thank you so much for your letter it was very nice to here from home.

* the family, WHAT IS UP NO LETTERS??????????????????

there is an elder and a sister that get an average of 5 letters a day and you said you would write me I know of nothing of whats going on there.

*To Zach Malm, ok you may already have a plan but you should know that Elder Nelson spoke to us and said "do any of you have friends that should be here if so get them to come it will greatly bless theirs and your lives" So in less words, he said get them off their butts to serve a mission. SO GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND START THOSE PAPERS.

*to Diana, I miss you so far you are the one person I haven't gotten a letter from save the girls but you know what I mean SEND ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!.

ok I got some time left so I thought I would waist it on you!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha ok maybe I'm not wasting it.

I love and miss every one let me know how everyone is and remind every one that I need letters lots of them I have nothing to do for the next two P-days because the temple is closed so I need letters to fill my time and please send more than just dear Elder letters those get kind of old.

ok as for me I am doing well physically mentally and spiritually. "We have been made to walk to path of the Lord thus we will never walk alone" (Elder Eric Ziegler)

so what you think I wrote it at efy. I cant really think of many things to say just stay true to all things and SEND ME LETTERS I NEED LETTERS oh and if you could send me some pictures of the family and others from home PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Eric Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment