Tuesday 17 July 2012

16 July 2012

Well the work goes on and we are working harder and harder than ever before but we can still work harder!!!

any way about our last week I was able to see how some one can be so certain that they had received an answer that they will let nothing get in their way. one of the investigators that we have said that they had received an answer. he said I know it's true because God told me it was and nothing else matters. and to hear that it was so cool because I have always tried to explain why I am serving a mission so eloquently that it floored me to hear someone say so simply " I know because God told me, I will because God told me too" I was shown that as Adam said "I know not, save the Lord commanded me."(moses 5:6) and that was so powerful to hear a simple testimony I was really humbled.

any way about the rest of my week it has been hot as-well an average of 23c and I have had to ware my short sleeve shirts to keep cool, and I have been getting a tan! I can tell because I took off my watch and under it is WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the rest of my arm is more brown so I CAN TAN!!!!!! NOT RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more lobster boy. hahahahahahahahaha.

any way things are going well I have gone a wile without using my accents but I have been using them more often and it has been fun.

guess what we went to the Torch!!!! yes the Olympic Torch. and a few other of the Vancouver attractions one is the Vancouver gas-town steam clock. and that's about it. well it has been a good week. so I will talk to you next week.!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment