Sunday 12 June 2011

6 may, 2011

(mom)How is my Stripling Warrior? I am wonderful and I am doing great the language is coming and the food is getting better and better. not to long ago I was given some Mexican candy and some of it I really like but a bit of it is rather... well lets just say I didn't really like it.
so any way how was your week? My week was really good I am learning a lot every day and I am praying harder and harder every time which is like fifty times a day.

I am growing closer to the people and my self I am discovering so very much that I don't think that I would have learned or thought of before. are you loving your mission? One word... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a lot of those :)

whats new? well I am still trying to remember to send off a package but I keep forgetting. I got the one that you sent me I LOVE the tie. how are the Ketchup chips? saving them for you!!!!!!!! any good licorice and toffee? no not yet and I haven't had any clam chowder yet I cant find anywhere that has any.


well this P-day is what we call "Lower Main-land P-day" and we are going down to Peace Arch and it sound like it's going to be a lot of fun. I am looking forward to that I'll send some pics next week ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment