Sunday 26 June 2011

26 June, 2011 catchup on updates day.





Sorry everyone I am working so much and so long of hours at the current time I have not found a moment to update so here are the updates for the last 2 weeks.

June 14, 2011

Sorry I didn't E-mail yesterday the reason for that is I went to the Temple today and I got back to Surrey not to long ago. so I don't have much time the Library will be closing in an hour or 2. so my week thus far.... We had two member lessons yesterday and they went really well. They were both with new investigators. One is from Mexico and the other is from Columbia. They both have nice families.

So as I have told Daddy, I am able to understand a little more at church. The Spanish is coming at times slower than I would like.

OHHH funny story last Sunday we had diner at a members home and we took some pictures and I said something funny I was tiring to say my turn ( mi me toca ) but I said touch me ( toca me ) so as you can probably imagine every one started to laugh. well I want to send some pictures so you have them.


19 June, 2011

How are things in Canada? (Mom) (Eric)I am doing very well and I am getting into the hang of things here I still don''t like the big city!

Well not much more to report this week. tell me about your week!!! well I was really bummed because the post is on strike. are you getting transferred? I will find out tonight. Tell me about those you are teaching. We are teaching a Cuban and he is so ready for the gospel he can feel the spirit when he goes to church.
Tell me about your p day schedule and activities. Well to day we did a trail called the Grose grind and it was a grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment