Monday 19 November 2012

19 November 2012

Okay I finally sent photo's I have kept my promise. so now there are some thing's that have happened 1st. I have been working on a drawing of a hand and this hand is rather special it is of the savior and it quotes his in saying to this end came I into the world. and come unto me and feel the prints of the nails in my hands. I like it. okay so the scriptures quoted are John 18:37 and 3 Nephi 11:14 What do you think of it?
I have been seeing an increase of my faith, knowledge, and love for the Savior. it has been great these last few weeks just learning. and it has also been stressful just a lot of things hitting be each day. but it is worth the fight it really is. also about the other photo I attached can you guess what it is? well it is what I call the Ziegler Claddagh ring but yeah it is what I saw in a dream hope you like it.
so with all my Love Elder Ziegler...

No comments:

Post a Comment