Sunday 10 July 2011

4 July, 2011

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels weird that I am in a different country today I mean I wont be able to see the Fireworks:( well I had an interview with the new Mission President last Saturday and those went well. he is rather funny he used to be an attorney and was a secretary to a few supreme court judges ( I was wondering if you could tell me the name of our family that in the same office in the courts). they thought it was cool to learn that I lived so close to the Carthage jail.

I was wondering what the status of my stuff that I asked you to sell how that was going.

I had one no the Hottest sauce I have had in my life it is called "Da' BOOM" and wow I was ready to die it was so hot and so if you get some and you find some one that says that the can handle hot give them this stuff and they will change their mind.

well we are going to have a BBQ to celibate 4 of July today and it will be good!!!! (: :) well how are things I want to hear more from home!! LOVE ALL MISS ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment